In order to show you have learned from the training, you must also complete all 4 missions. These may sound like massive tasks but if you are taking an active role in your section then you might have completed them already!
Below it explains what you have to do to complete this mission as well as how to get it signed off.
What you have to do
Plan and run an activity (not a game) with the section you are volunteering with.
The activities should include:
- planning and organisation
- gathering any equipment or materials needed
To complete this mission, you could:
- choose an activity badge to run as part of the programme, providing all of the information and materials required for the section to achieve this
- run a segment of the camp programme, such as a pioneering activity or obstacle course, planning the route for a hike, initiating some team challenges, or organising and leading a campfire
- record the ways in which your section’s programme activities could count towards different badges and awards
- run an activity for the section, relating to one of your own hobbies or interests
- any other ideas, subject to agreement with the ESLYL and SL
This could be done in a virtual section meeting too!
To show you have completed these tasks we ask you to write a little bit about your experience and upload it to [email protected]
Fill in the Mission 2 page of your logbook.
If you don’t have a logbook then for the activity you choose, please make notes on:
- badges/awards worked towards
- activity instructions
- equipment needed
- self-evaluation of how it went
Ensure you label it clearly with your Name and the Mission. We will review and confirm receipt, updating your records and progress within the scheme.
You need to complete this to be signed off.
Thank you for taking the time to do training at home, stay safe